Project One Publishing Solutions is an editorial and publishing consultancy run by two experienced educational and academic publishers, Fiona McDonald and Tony Wayte. We have over 55 years experience as editors and publishers in the UK and Australia, having worked in-house for market-leading publishers such as OUP, Chapman and Hall, Blackwell, Nelson Thornes and Reed Education. This professional expertise is supported by strong backgrounds in the humanities and sciences. Recent clients include Pearson Education, HarperCollins, and Leckie and Leckie. Other clients have included Edexcel, HodderGibson, Bright Red and Scholastic.
As an editorial and publishing consultancy, we can offer a full range of services to help publishers, including:
- full project management (from initial concept to printer-ready files)
- project commissioning
- list development
- author briefing and manuscript development
- writing and ghost-writing
- commissioning freelance designers and illustrators
- editing and proofreading
- editorial training
- market research and competition analysis.
If you have too much to do, and not enough time or people to do it all, we can help!